WHO WE ARE
Aerodynamics Consultancy Vagny + Engineering&Sourcing
We are a group of highly motivated professionals willing to support your project development and provide you with solutions.
We have a flexible international organization with a net of partner companies, each one specialized in several sectors of competence, like the different Computer-Assisted Engineering disciplines, rapid prototyping, clay modelling and laboratories for specific physical tests in Germany and Italy.
Our CAx services are based on a net of partners in Europa, Argentina and India. That means we can work for you about 24 h a day non stop!
We can provide our clients with competitive and customized services, performing reliable and cost-effective virtual and physical tests.
ACV+Engineering is your best option for the provider of solutions which you are searching for!
About the CEO
Alejandro Cristian Vagni (Alvarez)
is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of ACV-Engineering, a company which has been successfully building a solid foundation as well as gaining a positive reputation in Germany since 1.3.13.
Alejandro, registered at Hessen´s Chamber of Engineering, Germany, has earned 2 University Master´s Degrees:
– Aeronautical Engineer and
– Mechanical Engineer specialized in Thermodynamics and HVAC,
– along with courses such as:
Car Body Design in Italy and Wind Energy directed by a Vice President of the World Wind Energy Association.
He holds a proving ground Driving License.
Alejandro has about 20 years professional experience in Vehicle Aerodynamics and Project Development Management for Racing cars and Homologated vehicle projects.
He contributed to the development of the projects:
- Toyota Formula 1, seasonal vehicles TF103&TF104,
- Lotus Cars, new global electric vehicle platform and three EV: sportscars and SUV (2022),
- Ferrari P4/5 one-off supercar,
- the first versions of Maserati Gran Turismo and Gran Cabrio,
- BMW iNext ADAS and Autonomous Vehicles (2021),
- Volvo XC90-Uber taxi Autonomous Vehicle,
- Alfa Romeo Giorgio platform (shared by Giulia, Stelvio, Jeep Grand Cherokee), Brera, Brera Spider (cabrio of the year 2006),
- Ford Focus CC (cabrio of the year 2008),
- Ford Focus IV (2018), 4 body style versions with a Global Platform. Alejandro contributed with 5 patents of invention.
- some recent VW car projects,
- Honda Civic Tourer,
- Mitsubishi CZC,
- Five-Electric Vehicles,
- Hafei HF11,
- Chery B25,
- and some racing cars at the beginning of his career.
He is currently involved with an Autonomous Vehicle project.
APA Engineering Pvt Ltd is our partner in Engineering Developments. The business units are:
- CAD, CAE, new Product Development, Tool & Fixture design
- IT solutions
APA Engineering is an international engineering service provider with more than 300 employees and HQ in India.
They are sales representatives of Altair HyperWorks and of PTC CREO.
They are the biggest company in India and a worldwide leader regarding material compliance services.
Contact for business within Europe: firstname.lastname@example.org
BIWIN is a worldwide leader manufacturer of Memory ICs and offers also solutions for customer-specific embedded storage chips and SiP.
Provider of hi tech, reliable and high-quality electronic components.
We are Europe Industrial Business Consultant and sales representative of BIWIN in Europe for industrial applications.
Sectors of Applications: computers, embedded, automation, automotive, aerospace and more.
Windows 10 PRO
MS Office 365
Skype for Business
Altair HyperWorks products (our partners are official resellers)
ANSYS Fluent (CFD)
n-code Design Life
CAD & CAS
Our partners are authorized resellers for the PTC CREO products (Formerly known as PROE).
Creo Elements/Direct modeling.
CATIA V5 (+VWGRCLite Volkswagen Module Engineering Package),
AutoDesk Maya polygon modeling, rendering,
Autodesk Inventor 3D
In some cases, it is possible to arrange for the use of other SW not mentioned here.
HW & SW
Supported Languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Italiano.
Usted puede escribirnos en español.
+49 – (0) 69 15 61 14 14
+49 – (0)176 72 22 63 05